i love food.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

i hate to wake you up.

I hate this, it feels like we are already breaking up. It doesn't feel the same anymore. It really doesn't and it sucks. I'll always remember the letter you wrote to me how you said we'd be friends forever. That's a promise you made. I've always stayed to true to you but now you're just walking away. It really feels so different. Please come back, don't leave me behind. I'm crying out for you, really.

I went to subway after school today with tanya and sihui. We ate and we talked and we managed to get 2 free refills heh! But the china men like wanted to tell on us. We had F&N before that. Then during F&N Yimei ignored me! Not fair ok! :( anyway, tomorrow's geography and i want to do considerably well ( think the range of top3 in class ) and i've yet to ask my mum if i can stayover at maryanne's place ( although i don't really have the heart to ).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home